Thursday, November 10, 2011

Whole and Healed

"Pray for each other so that you can live together whole and healed. The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with." James 5:16


Do you have soul siblings? Brothers and sisters in Christ? Caring people who pray for you and with you about, well, everything? Like a life preserver in a turbulent sea, prayer partners are buoyancy for the soul and security through any storm. Heartbonds, once established, create a trusting environment where we can bare our souls before the Lord in mutual prayer to become whole and healed. Prayer partners are warm hugs from God


Dear Lord, Help me to find sisters in Christ that can be my life preserver here in my life from day to day. For those that I do count on to help me, I thank You for them. I pray that I can be a soul sister to others as well. In Your Name, Amen.


Gotta soul sister? Say a prayer for them today asking God to bless them.
Need a soul sister? Say a prayer and ask God to put one in your life.
Be a soul sister! We need all the help we can get :O)
Blessings on your Thursday,

No comments:

Post a Comment