Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thought for the Day


"Many things I have tried to grasp, and have lost.
That which I have placed in God's hands, I still have."
Martin Luther
I found this quote today. It has me thinking. Deep thoughts. What have I lost because I
wasn't allowing God to be apart of it? I have a list of things in my head that I do have in my life
because I placed it in God's hands not my own. That list is long and I have been blessed. But,
how much more does God want to give me if I were only willing to give it to Him first?
Think about it.
What has God given you and what more could God give you?

Here is a Bible verse I found that I feel goes well with Martin Luther's words:
"I will instruct you and teach you
in the way you should go:
I will guide you with My eye."
Psalm 32:8
What are your thoughts when you read the quote from Martin Luther?
What are you thinking?
What do you think the Bible verse is saying to you right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment