Sunday, December 18, 2011

JOY

"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand." Psalm 16:11

JOY is the fourth topic of our spiritual journey.

"Send me your light and your faithful care,  let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell. Then I will go to the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight. I will praise you with the lyre, O God, my God." Psalm 43:3-4

During the past weeks of Advent, we have read from the Bible and spent time talking with the Lord through prayer. His Word has taught us that He has sent His light and truth into the world to save us from our sins, and that He is faithful to care for His people. What a great God! So come, let us adore Him. Let's praise and worship Him and find great joy in His presence.

Take time each day this week to make a joyful noise! Praise and worship God through the singing of Christmas carols. Let each member of your family pick a favorite carol and sing together to Jesus, our Savior and King.

Dear Lord, I praise and worship the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords! I praise Your holy name! In Jesus' name I  make this prayer. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment