Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday's Challenge

This Weekend's Challenge


I will work more on listening rather than adding my "two cents."


"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue." Proverbs 17:28

The Bible has a lot to say about our words. Be a bearer of good news to your family and friends instead of one who likes to share the latest bit of gossip or complain about your life.


My prayer for you this weekend:
God of love, may the truth that you love me not just be a fact I hold in my head, but a truth that lives in my heart and guides me 24/7. You love me . . . I sit in awe of that truth, feeling thankful and blessed, humbled and joyful. Thank you for your love - and teach me, in response, to love you and others well. Amen.

Have a super weekend.
Let me know how your challenge is going.

See you in church this weekend
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment