Monday, February 21, 2011

You're Equipped

"You have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority." Colossians 2:10


Do you feel incomplete or inadequate, unable to carry out the tasks God has given you? You aren't, you know, if you tap into His Spirit. God equips you to do all things in Him. If you feel overwhelmed, make sure you haven't taken on tasks rightfully belonging to someone else. God does not overload your life with busyness. He has a purpose for all you do. So be certain you're serving in the right place, doing the work He planned for you.


Lord, life brings hard questions, and you don't always give me answers that make sense to me at the time. But you do give me yourself, and that, Lord, truly is more than enough for any situation I encounter. Thank you for always being with me. Amen


Blessings on your Monday.
Stay warm (again).
Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment