Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Will Bow Down

"I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your future." Psalm 138:2

Sometimes we come into God's presence and we feel like shouting for joy. At other times His love drives us to our knees. Oh,how we're humbled by what He has done for us. We kneel in His presence and praise His name, not just for His gifts, but also for His moment-by-moment offering of love. Our God is worthy to be praised!

Dear Lord, Your great love for us is overwhelming. I can't help but praise! Help me to awaken in the morning with songs of worship on my lips, thank You for all You have done for me. What an awesome way to start the day. In Your Name, Amen.

Have a great day. Here is a link to a song that I just love to listen to lately. I thought you might enjoy it as well.

We Are by Kari Jobe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B07iK9uh9qY

Blessings on your day,

No comments:

Post a Comment