Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Present

"For God says, 'At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation I helped you." Indeed, the "right time" is now. Today is the day of salvation." 2 Corinthians 6:2

God always meets us right now, in the present moment. We don't need to waste our time looking over our shoulders at the past, and we don't have to feel as though we need to reach some future moment before we can truly touch God. He is here now. Today, this very moment, is full of His grace.

Dear Lord help me to not be in such a hurry to get to the future that I miss out on the present. You have given me many gifts for right now. Help me to be excited about today and not overlook the grace You have given me today. In Your Name, Amen.

Hope you are having a great day
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment