Friday, October 28, 2011

You're more courageous than you know . . .

You've got courage.

I know, it sounds like the stuff that happens in battles, on mountains, to someone else.

But then Paul says,
"Take courage! For I believe God. It will be just as He said." (Acts 27:25)
I think of you staring at the ceiling in the night whispering a prayer.

I think of you walking down the hospital corridor holding on to hope.

I think of you in the middle of the everyday...raising kids, going to work, pressing on when you want to give up.

The reason you do?

Because somehow you find a way to keep believing God too.

That's courage.

And that is enough.

So lean in and listen to this...

You're more courageous than you know...

and the One Who Loves You truly does know.

He sees, understands, and will be with you all the way

Dear Lord, help me to remain courageous in my daily life. With You all things are possible. In Your Name, Amen

Have a super weekend
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment