Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Armor of God

"Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes." Ephesians 6:11

It's a good idea for every woman to take a basic class in self-defense in order to protect herself in this predator-filled world. A wise woman will learn how to defend herself spiritually, as well. God has provided you with a full suit of armor for that purpose -- truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation. Wear them everywhere you go. You do have an enemy, and he wants to take all you have. Be prepared to resist and defeat him. Put on your spiritual armor and ask God to point out your battle station. And then -- on to victory!


Lord, I pray this day for the gifts of Your Holy Spirit. Let the Spirit of Holiness control my thoughts and words and actions today. May the Spirit of Wisdom be my guide in all my decisions. Give me the Spirit of Counsel to find the right word to say in every conversation and particularly with those who are seeking You. Make my words and actions effective by the Spirit of Might. Fill my mind with the Spirit of Knowledge, a proper awe and respect of You. May everything I think and say and do today be pleasing to You And Lord, may I be a joy to You today. All these things I ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, My Lord. Amen.

Have a super day.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment