Thursday, July 21, 2011

You matter in ways that can't be measured. . .

I sat in front of the computer this morning and stared at the screen. In this modern world of words, it seems there are so many numbers--so many ways to compare.

Facebook friends. Twitter followers. Blog subscribers.

Isn't it that way in other areas of our lives too?

Dress sizes. Pay checks. Square footage.

And sometimes we assume that those with the most, the biggest, must be God's favorites.

But that's not the way it works.

Not at all.

Whatever you're created to do, God will make it happen and you don't have to be perfect.

It's not a contest--it's a calling.

Thank you for what you do.

Thank you for being who you are.

You matter and make a difference even more than you'll ever know.

Immeasurably so.

Dear Lord, simply help me to remember that my life is a calling -- not a contest. Show me how you want me to live each day and I pray that I will make a difference. In Your Name, Amen

Hope your day is great
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment