Thursday, July 28, 2011

Out of the Pit

"I waited patiently for the LORD. He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of destruction, out of the sticky mud. He stood me on a rock and made my feet steady." Psalm 40:1-2

When you've been living in the pit, you can hardly imagine being lifted out of it. Oh, the joy of knowing God can bring us out of even the deepest, darkest pit and place our feet on solid ground. Nothing is impossible with our Lord! If you're in a dark place today, call out to Him . . . and watch as He delivers you. He will establish your steps. Praise Him!!

Lord, I don't always get it right. Sometimes I make mistakes. Help my mistakes spur me on to begin again. I want to get it right the next time. Praise God! You give me chance after chance, opportunity after opportunity. Help me to set out on a road of new beginnings with Your help. Show me the way. In Your Name, Amen.

Blessings on your day,

No comments:

Post a Comment