Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Grace for Each Day

"May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance." 2 Thessalonians 3:5

Allow God to lead you each day. His grace will lead you deeper and deeper into the love of God - a love that heals your wounds and works through you to touch those around you. Just as Christ never gave up but let love lead Him all the way to the cross, so, too. God will direct you all the way, giving you the strength and the courage you need to face each challenge.

God of all compassion, please keep me from being too busy to notice and too busy to help someone along my path who has a need that I could definitely help meet. Please keep me from being afraid or too self-centered when you want me to act - and may you be glorified when I obey you. In Your Name, Amen.

Blessings on your day

No comments:

Post a Comment