Monday, July 18, 2011

Used for a Purpose

"Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessings."
2 Timothy 2:21


Want to reach the end of your life feeling completely fulfilled? Want to know true joy? Then allow the Lord to use you. Does that idea contradict what you've been taught in this "me first" society? Being 'used" by God is far different from being "used" by people. Being usable is our goal, our ambition. Today, offer your gifts and abilities to the Lord so that they can be used for His purpose and His glory.

Heavenly Father, I pray for success in all I do. Guide me in everything. Show me where I have proceeded with something without first inquiring of You. Enable me to understand Your measure of success and not try to impose my own. My goal is to serve You, knowing that any success I have will be achieved only by walking perfectly in Your will. In Your Name, Amen.

Hope you are staying cool.
Enjoy your day
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment