Monday, August 8, 2011

God's Amazing Love

"He remembered his Covenant with them, and, immense with love, took them by the hand." Psalm 106:45

YOU are loved . . . incredibly, sacrificially loved by the King of kings. Doesn't that fill you with overwhelming joy? Can you sense His heart for you? God's love is not based on anything you have done or will ever do. No. That amazing love was poured out on Calvary and beckons us daily. You are loved - today and always!

Dear Lord, as I go about my day let me ponder God's love for me, and rejoice in the fact that He gave Himself willingly for me. In Your Name, Amen.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16


Blessings on your day,

No comments:

Post a Comment