Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Turn to Him

"Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer."
Romans 12:12

When do you pray the most, in times of ease or trial? Like most folks, you probably bend God's ear when you're hurting physically or spiritually, and that makes sense. For who helps the way God does? Paul describes the Christian's best response to trouble in these pithy phrases. While the faithless might rail against God, complaining that He is unfair, Christians know otherwise. We have a hope, a reason for patience, and a Father who cares. Let's turn to Him, no matter what our need.

Dear Lord, help me to turn to you in prayer before I pick up the phone to call a friend, or Facebook them. You are always there waiting for me and listening to me. I thank You for that. In Your Name, Amen.

Hope your day is going well
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment