Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sing!

"But each day the LORD pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life." Psalm 42:8

Life itself is a gift of grace. The very blood that flows through our veins, the beat of our hearts, and the steady hum of our metabolism - all of that is God's free gift to us, a token of His constant and unconditional love. When we are so richly loved how can we help but sing, even in the darkness?

Lord, help me to sing my praises to you today. Help me be thankful for all you have given me. You have given me everything and I thank and praise You for that. In Your Name, Amen.

Have a super day. Enjoy the weather
If you sent kids off to school today, I pray many blessings on their day as well as yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment