Monday, August 1, 2011

Responsibility

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." Colossians 3:23-24

Sometimes it may feel like your hard work goes unnoticed. Maybe you're tempted to slack off like the other guy, telling yourself that no one will ever know. God knows your heart. The One that holds the future in His hands sees your faithfulness. He has entrusted you with much responsibility because He knows He can count on you. He will reward you and will bring you into a place of blessing. Expect it and believe He'll do it. God applauds you!

Dear Lord, sometimes I feel the weight of responsibilities You have given me. You made my shoulders broad enough to carry all that has been assigned to me. You Lord, have given me grace to carry it - even when it seems too heavy. You are always there to help me. You won't leave me alone to do what You've asked me to do. You won't let me fall under the weight. You Lord won't condemn me for stumbling under the load. You are always with me! Praise You Oh Lord!! In Your Name, Amen.

Have a great day serving the Lord
Blessings to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment