Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Starting Over

"God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him. When I got my act together, he gave me a fresh start."
Psalm 18:20


Picture your life as a jigsaw puzzle. You've been trying to put it together for years, with limited success. Some pieces are lost or bent beyond recognition. What's worse is that you have no idea what the final picture is supposed to be. Want a do-over? God offers you one. Simply admit you need His help. Then hand the pieces of your life over to Him. God will help you create a life that's beautiful, significant, and complete.

Dear Lord, you can rewrite my story. It is true that what's done is done - it won't change the past - but You can change how I see it. You can reveal how You have woven themes of redemption and blessing throughout what I thought looked hopeless. You can also change how the past affects me. Through Your power, You can free me from the bondage of bad habits and past mistakes. As for my tomorrow's, that's a fresh page. What will You, Lord cowrite with me? I can't wait to see Lord, what you have for me. Bring it on! In Your Name, Amen.

Blessings to you today

No comments:

Post a Comment