Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crowned with Love

"Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion." Psalm 103:2-4

We take many things for granted in this life: our health, God's provision, our daily bread, the love of family members and friends, and much more. Oh, may we never forget to praise our loving God, who showers us with benefits. He forgives our sins. He redeems us from the pit. And He places a glittering crown of love and compassion on us, calling us His daughters and sons.

Dear Lord, help me to see the things You have provided for me in my life. I want to have a thankful heart. Thank You for giving me love, having compassion on me and calling me Your daughter. Thank You Father, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment