Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Potential

"I have filled [you] with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts."
Exodus 31:3


Have you reached your full potential? If you're still breathing, you haven't! God has blessed you with a wide range of talents for you to tap throughout your life. Enrich every stage of your life by following your interests, broadening your knowledge, and developing your abilities. You will be surprised at the variety of God-given gifts you possess - and experience the sheer enjoyment of embracing your potential.

Dear Lord, show me where I am not using the potential my faith has given me. Help me to use my knowledge to introduce others to God's love. Help me use my abilities and use them to serve others. Help me use my Spirit - given potential to walk as an effective, exciting, and powerful woman of God. In Your Name, Amen.

"In God YOU have been enriched in every way - in all your speaking and in all your knowledge."
1 Corinthians 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment