Monday, February 20, 2012

Indecision

"Preserve sound judgment and discernment, do not let them out of your sight; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck." Proverbs 3:21-22

You don't want to make the wrong decision, so you weigh the pros and cons in your mind over and over, spending sleepless nights wondering what to do. Now would be a good time to stop tossing and turning and put the matter in God's hands. Only He knows the outcome of all possible scenarios. Study His Word on the topic, bring to Him your best thinking on the matter, and open yourself to the guidance of His Spirit. Then make your decision with certainty and confidence.

Dear Lord, teach me to pray about the decision I need to make. I know I have a wise counselor in God's Word as well as in the Holy Spirit. Help me to learn to go there first and discover Your answer for me. In Your Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment