Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Priorities

"Wisdom is best. So get wisdom. No matter what it costs, get understanding."
Proverbs 4:7

Honoring God lays the foundation for building a life of wisdom. If you want to be wise, arrange your calendar to include time for God. You might have to say no to something in order to say yes to that Bible study or quiet time praying and reading God's Word or meeting with a spiritual mentor or attending worship service or keeping a spiritual journal. Though it may cost you, rearranging your priorities will help you gain wisdom.

Dear Lord, give me the desire to spend time with You. Help me to find the time and spend it with You. I know it might not be easy for me to do, but I understand it is important and I want to be wise. Show me the opportunities You have for me and guide me to the one You would have me do. In Your Name, Amen.

I pray that you are finding time to spend with God each day. If you are . . . great!! If you haven't . . . you can do it!! If you are reading these daily devotions . . . you have already started. Now, add something more. You are ready . . . God wants more of you, and I promise if you give Him more, you will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment