Thursday, February 16, 2012

Understanding

"Wisdom cries out in the street . . . at the busiest corner she cries out . . . I will make my words known to you."
Proverbs 1:20-21,23


"It's clear as mud." You've probably heard this expression used when describing confusion about how to deal with life, others, or God. Yet God wants to make things clear. In the midst of your busy schedule, He shares insight through the Bible and in other more surprising places. He can use any songs, books, blogs, or movies to enlighten you. You don't have to stay confused indefinitely. Ask God for discernment, remain open to learning, and expect to receive.

Dear Lord, I am asking for discernment to remain open to what You want to tell me today. I am ready to receive what You want me to know. In Your Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment