Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Assurance


"The LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught."
Proverbs 3:26

Life is risky. With these risks come adventure, fulfillment - and uncertainty. Are you starting a career and overwhelmed with all you must learn? Are you a new mother, wondering how you'll raise this tiny person who awakens you in the night? Although you enjoy your independence, do you wonder whether you'll ever find a mate? Are you facing big decisions now that your husband is gone? Whatever your challenge, give your doubt to God. He'll never leave you. Never.

Dear Lord, You know my desire to love others, serve, and make wise choices. Hear this prayer for your guidance, help and strength. I will lean back and take a deep breath and listen to what you have to say to me. I know I am loved by you more than I'll ever know. Thank You! In Your Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment