Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Goooooooood Mornnnnnnnnninnngg!!


HOPE
"The LORD is there to rescue all who are discouraged and have given up hope."
Psalm 34:18

It's easy to lose heart when your focus is on difficulties that persist day after day. That's why reconnecting with God every morning is so important. Time together reminds you that an all-knowing and all-powerful God is in your corner, ready and able to help. It helps you sift the trivial from the eternal. And it restores hope to its rightful place in your life, where it can shine a light on God's goodness and faithfulness to you. 

I have found a great way to start the day. When I am driving to work, I put this song on in my car, crank up the volume and sing it out (I do sound really good in my car-all alone of course). I just love the beat and the words. I think it adds an extra skip to my day. I wanted to share it with you. Give it a try.... you'll find your foot might just start tapping along.





No comments:

Post a Comment