Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Protection

"The Lord your God will lead you and protect you on every side." Isaiah 52:12


We all have fears - fear of harm, fear of losing a child, fear of being alone, fear of failure. When your fears rise up and threaten to overcome you. When you feel sick in the pit of your stomach and your heart aches with anxiety - remember this. God is with you, every day, every hour, every moment. Focus on Him, really focus, and you will see that your fears are nothing more than speculation that is swept away in His presence. 


Dear Lord, I know I have no reason to fear, for You are always with me. You will not fail me. In some cases You will warn me ahead of time, in others You  may remove me from a dangerous situation. And then there are times when You will hold my hand as You walk with me. You are my God! Thank You for your protection in my life, I know I don't thank You enough. In Your Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment