Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wings


"This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

Have you ever seen a butterfly crawling on its belly with caterpillars? Or trying desperately to hang on to its cocoon as it takes to the skies? Of course not - it spreads its wings and flies far away from its old life, discovering new and wonderful things it never knew existed. New life in Christ is full of discoveries and wonders, but you can't get there if you're still clutching the old life. It's time to let go, sister.

Dear Lord, I know my age, looks or circumstances don't matter. You have a future for me. With You my best days are yet to come - better than I can think or even imagine. I am excited to see where you would have me fly Lord. So, let's fly!! In Your Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment