Monday, May 14, 2012

Determination

"As for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
2 Chronicles 15:7

What is it that's threatening to make you lose your resolve and give up? Maybe it's exhaustion or discouragement. It might be niggling questions like, "Is this worth it? Is anyone going to notice?" The Bible promises over and over again that your determination will be rewarded. God sees even if no one else does. He understands the process and the difficulty. He will be waiting at the finish line, and your efforts in this life will be well worth it.

Dear Lord, I don't always know how and when, and sometimes life can mislead me into thinking my hope is lost. But if I am determined to hold on, the fog will eventually clear and my course will become clear. I know You are counting on me to stay the course and never give up. With Your help, I know I can do it. In Your Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment