Monday, June 13, 2011

Dancing in the Puddles

"And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you."
Psalm 39:7


They say you can tell a lot about a person's foundation of hope by the way she handles a rainy day. Does she turn into a Gloomy Gussy, wailing, "Oh, woe is me . . . " or does she make the best of a bad situation? A hope-filled person will realize that abundant life in Christ isn't about simply enduring the storm but also about learning to dance in the puddles. So grab your galoshes, and let's boogie!

Lord, direct me daily to accept and apply the strength that You've offered, so that I will truly have the gentle spirit that You intended me to have. Thank You, Jesus, that I don't have to do this on my own. Amen

Hope you had a super weekend.
Looks like we might be able to dance in a puddle today. Are you ready? I am

Reminder that this Wednesday starts our Summer Bible Study for Women~ SEEDS
Hope to see you. You have 3 chances 10am, 12pm or 7pm

Blessings on your day,

No comments:

Post a Comment