Monday, June 20, 2011

You Can't Go Wrong

"In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling." Exodus 15:13

By following Jesus, you always head in the right direction. Though the way may seem dark or convoluted, and you may often wonder if you're on the right track, as His Spirit leads you, you cannot go wrong. Your powerful Lord directs you in His everlasting way. If you start to go wrong, He will guide your steps. God's love never deserts His obedient child.

Dear God, the only reason I have peace about the future is because my future is found in You. Even though I don't know the details about what is to come, I know You know everything, and my future is in Your hands. Help me to walk faithfully with You every day -- in prayer and in Your Word -- so that I can move into the purposes You have for my life. In Your Name, Amen.

Blessings on the start of a new week.
May you feel His presence as you go about your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment