Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nature

"He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name." Psalm 147:4

Like a child who carefully chooses the silver crayon to draw the dog with stars for eyes, God's artwork is an expression of who He is. It displays His creativity, attention to detail, love of diversity, meticulous organization, and even His sense of humor. Taking time to contemplate the beauty and complexity of nature can help paint a clearer picture for you of what God is like. He's an artist, as well as a Father, Savior, and friend.

Dear Lord, I praise Your holy name, Lord Jesus. And I pray that You will help me today to remember that You have a plan for me and that there is a path all cleared and ready for me to follow. In Your precious name I pray, amen.

Have a great day. Stay cool. Take time to appreciate the wonder God has woven into the world. Take a walk in a park. Fill a vase with fresh flowers. Pet a puppy. Plant a petunia. Watch our for your fellow neighbors and make sure they are staying cool. Enjoy the sunshine God has given us today. Then, thank God.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment