Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Deep Joy

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7

Sometimes our sorrows run deep. We can feel buried alive. That's why it's so important to allow our joys to run deep, too. Today, as you ponder the many things you have to be thankful for, pause a moment. Take a comforting breath. Thank God - from the bottom of your heart - for the deep joys in your life.

God, You are all powerful and nothing is too hard for You, not even changing the most difficult circumstances of my life. What is impossible for me is not impossible for You, so I ask that You would do the impossible and transform me into a holy person full of Your love, peace, and joy. Enable me to do great things by the power of Your Spirit. In Your Name, Amen.

Have a great day.
Be joyful!
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment