Thursday, June 23, 2011

When you have one of those days . . .

One of those days.
We all have them.
When the road seems too long.
The night seems too dark.
The hill seems too steep.
I've been there.
And as I prayed,

"How do I find the hope I need?"

It seemed Someone Who Loves Me whispered...
One of these days.
One of these days all your troubles are going to disappear.
One of these days every tear will be wiped from your eyes.
One of these days you'll trade your sadness for joy.
For good.

I'm glad our hearts can hang on to that hope when we have one of those days...

and always.

Lord, I'm ashamed to admit that sometimes I have a hard time taking You at Your Word. Please show me how to trust You more, even when my mind can't grasp it and my heart can't accept it. Amen.

Have a good Thursday.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment