Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Be Strong

"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD."
Psalm 31:24

Hope is not some weak, airy-fairy kind of thing. It takes strength to put your trust in God when life batters your heart and soul. Weaklings rarely hold on to positive expectation for long, because it takes too much from them. But the spiritually strong put their trust in God and let Him lift up their hearts in hope. Then battering may come, but it cannot destroy them. Hope makes Christians stronger still.

Dear LORD, You have loved me completely. When I have hope in You, my faith cannot fail. Help me to make You joyful today by putting my trust in Your everlasting love. In Your Name, Amen.

Have a super week. I hope I will be seeing you sometime this week in a Bible study or maybe our online Bible Studies.
I would love to have you join us.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment