Thursday, September 15, 2011

Finding Favor

"But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD." Genesis 6:8

Ever wonder why Noah stood out head and shoulders above others in his generation? Why did God look upon him with favor? Noah walked with God and was righteous. Do you have what it takes to be a "Noah" in this generation? Walk with God daily. Don't let the things of this world zap your strength. Trust Him, live for Him, and watch Him rain down favor in your life!

Dear Lord, as I walk with you daily, give me the strength to trust You and live for You. I want You to rain down on me and I will watch for Your favor in my life. Thank You Lord. In Your Name, Amen.

I pray you are having a great week. Enjoying the cooler weather is nice.
Blessings on your Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment