Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Genuine Wisdom

"The LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding."
Proverbs 2:6

"Grow up. Gather the facts. Make wise choices." No doubt you heard similar advice when you graduated from high school and entered young adulthood. Even now your inner voice repeats these messages. But how can you experience genuine wisdom? Although you gain education through training and some maturity through experience, God is your source for wise and meaningful living. Enjoying everyday wisdom intertwines with knowing God intimately. Make deepening your relationship with Him your life goal.

Dear Lord, give me the desire to seek your wisdom in my daily life. Whether that day is bringing me busyness, sadness, joy or complete stress. Show me how to make a relationship with You my goal everyday when I get out of bed. In Your Name, Amen.

Have a great Wednesday
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment