Thursday, September 8, 2011

Respect

"A kindhearted woman gains respect."
Proverbs 11:16

As you grow in God, you begin to demonstrate His character and nature in your thoughts, attitudes, and behavior. Through you, His goodness becomes evident to others, and their respect for you increases. This will happen not because you demand it but because it is a natural response to God's glory. For the same reason, you must respect yourself - casting down thoughts of inferiority and unworthiness. Respect God's presence and work within you.

Dear Lord, I know you desire my respect. I am Your child and You adore me. I pray I can give You respect through praise, worship, and adoration. You want to hear me -- Your precious child -- say Your name! "Knowledge begins with respect for the Lord." Proverbs 1:7. Help me show You respect. In Your Name, Amen.

Hope you are having a super Thursday. So glad tomorrow is Friday. It has been one of those short - long weeks
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment