Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gratitude

"Ears to hear and eyes to see - both are gifts from the Lord."
Proverbs 20:12
 
Everything you have is a gift from God: the air you breathe, the sunset you enjoy, the rain that nourishes your garden, your work, love of family and friends, your taste buds, freedom, music, a bird's song, art, the creativity to design. All things are God's, and He shares them with you, to bring you pleasure. What are you grateful for today? Pause for a moment and thank Him for all His gifts.
 
Dear Lord, thank You for what You have done for me. For all the things you place in my life everyday. Help me to pay attention and actually see, feel, touch, hear and taste all You have given me. Thank You. In Your name, Amen.
 
I challenge you to take a few moments to just be grateful today.
 
I am grateful for the sunrise I saw when I was riding the bike at the gym this morning.
I am grateful for my house, my hot water, my clothes, my car.
I am grateful for family.
I am grateful for friends coming to Bible study today and sharing a hug and smile.
I am grateful that YOU are at the other end of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment