Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Prayer

Prayer - Give and Receive
 
"Brothers, pray for us."
1 Thessalonians 5:25
 
Do you find it hard to ask others to pray for you? Don't be afraid to take that step into humility. Paul wasn't, when he asked the Thessalonians to pray for his ministry. Being part of the church requires an interdependence of prayers given and received. As a congregation prays for each other, their spirits connect in a new, caring way. Choose carefully those with whom you share private concerns, but never fear to ask a mature Christian to pray for you.
 
Dear Lord, help me to reach out to others and ask for their prayers for me, my family, my job - anything! Also, help me to look for ways to prayer for others. Ask them if they have any prayer needs. In Your Name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment