Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Joyous Stand

"May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God." Psalm 20:4-5

It's hard to have a vision for tomorrow if you're not excited about today! Each day is a gift, after all, and an opportunity to live for Christ. Today, take a stand for the things you believe in. Lift high His name. Not only will you bring joy to His heart (and your own), you will find yourself looking forward to a joy-filled tomorrow.

Dear Lord, help me to be excited about the day I am living right now. Help me to show others in my actions and words today that I follow You. Help me see the joy that You have given me today and not worry about tomorrow. In Your Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment