Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Righteousness

"The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining over brighter till the full light of day."
Proverbs 4:18


God knows where you're going. As you journey on the road toward God's purpose and plan for your life, the light of God's love grows brighter with each step, bringing you closer and closer to Him. The more you know Him, the more quickly you know His will and His ways and can more assuredly step out in faith toward His righteous cause. Your steps are sure because your path is well lit with the goodness of God. You're on the right path.

Dear Lord, help me to see the light you are putting in my path and not be afraid to follow that light. I want to trust You and what You have for me. Keep my eyes on my path and not the path of others around me. You have something that is just for me and I look forward to seeing what it is. Thank You Lord, for always taking care of me. In Your Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment