Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Protection

"No need to panic over alarms or surprises, or predictions that doomsday's just around the corner, because God will be right there with you; he'll keep you safe and sound." Proverbs 3:25-26

Everyone feels fearful at times. What if I lose my job? What if the terrorists strike again? What if I get sick and can't take care of my family? None of us want these things to happen. Yet when we focus on the what-ifs, rationality and common sense often go out the window. God, the wisdom giver, is also your protector. He is right beside you always. You can trust Him with this moment - and with your future.
 
Dear Lord, I know you are always with me. Help me to understand and be at peace with the daily things that come my way. I am not alone. In Your Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment