Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Better With YOU


You've got something to give.

Something good and right and true.

Something fashioned in heaven and placed in your heart.

Something we need and it's beautiful.

Maybe it's a smile.

A little kindness.

That dream you're ready to start living.

You matter.

Oh, how you do.

The God who flung stars into place, who holds the world in His hands, who makes all things possible lives in you.

And this week will be better because of what you two do together.

Watch out, world, here comes YOU . . .

Dear Lord, I celebrate the moment I came to know You as my Lord. I celebrate the times You have sealed me and blessed me. I celebrate Your answers to my prayers and the times You saved me from my own mistakes. I celebrate the wonderful people You have put in my life - especially the ones who have led me to You and taught me to live Your way. I celebrate my life with You. In Your name, Amen.

Today is the day You have made! I will rejoice and be glad in it! I won't worry about tomorrow . . . Giving You my fears and sorrows... I will trust in You!! Today is today :O)
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment