Monday, April 11, 2011

Keep Going

Hello, Friend, getting ready to take that next step in your day.

Through a door.
Into a dream.
On that hard path.


Wherever you are, I just want to let my words lean in close and whisper,
"Keep going."

You can take the next step.
No matter how small.
Or how big.

Both make a difference.

And even if you're called to stand still, you can still keep going.

Going to your knees.
Going to the One who came for you.


You've got prayers behind you, the One who loves you beside you, and more than you can even imagine ahead of you too.

Lord, I am choosing to rest in your sovereignty. You are sovereign over my past: you can and will heal and redeem it. I'm also choosing to trust your sovereignty over my future, anticipating what new thing you want to do in my life. And may I acknowledge your sovereignty in the day-to-day present so that I may live in your light, freed by your love. Amen

"The LORD says, "Forget what happened before, and do not think about the past. Look at the new thing I am going to do. It is already happening. Don't you see it." Isaiah 43:18-19

Praise God! Keep going . . . .
Blessings on the start of a new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment