Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guidance

"The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."
Psalm 32:8


If you're on safari, a knowledgeable guide will lead you to the best vantage point to see wildlife, educate you on what you're seeing, and protect you from danger. God is like a safari guide who never leaves your side. He knows both the joys and the dangers that surround you. Through His Spirit and scripture, God will guide you toward a life of wonder and adventure. Stay close to His side and allow Him to lead.

Lord, I thank You that Your plans for me are for good - to prosper me and give me a future and a hope. Help me to obey You in every area of my life so that I don't do anything that would thwart Your plans for my future. I seek You about my future now and ask You to help me to hear Your voice leading me every step of the way. Amen

Blessings on your week. Remember to take time in all the busyness of your week to remember why Jesus died on the cross and what that means to you and your life.
Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment