Thursday, April 7, 2011

Power


"[Be] strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience."
Colossians 1:11


There aren't enough hours in the day to do a woman's work. No wonder we often feel exhausted and unhappy. The Bible says that there is a remedy for our endless activity. He strengthens us, empowering us to push through and get our jobs done. Sometimes He does that by empowering us to say "no" when we should, rest when we should, and keep our lives balanced. Ask Him for a transfusion for your life.

God, I ask for wisdom, for I know true wisdom comes only from You. Thank You that Your Word promises You will give wisdom to me when I ask for it. Help me to be wise every day in every decision, especially when I must act quickly. Help me to know what to do and what not to do in any situation. In Your name, Amen.

Have a super Thursday. The grass is getting greener, the birds are getting louder, the daffodils are coming up to take a peek, and I see buds on the trees. God is good! Enjoy His gifts to us this spring day.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment