Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Strength

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Philippians 4:13


Need strength? Turn to God for all you need. Why take on life by yourself, when He offers all you need? Often, as obedient Christians, we make great efforts with our feeble spiritual muscles. But ultimately, our own strength always fails. When Christ's Spirit works through us, the Christian life flows smoothly; in His power we accomplish His purpose. Today, is Christ bearing the burden, or are we? Only He has the might we need in our lives.

Father God, I thank you that I am your child and a joint heir with Christ. Because of that, I can trust that You always hear my prayers. Help me to maintain ongoing communication with You, just as Jesus did, so that I may have a deep and abiding walk with you and You will be glorified by my life. Amen

Hope you had a blessed Easter
Have a good day
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment