Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Joy - Scatterers

"Light-seeds are planted in the souls of God's people, joy-seeds are planted in good heart-soil."
Psalm 97:11


Imagine a farmer dropping seeds into fertile soil. They're sure to spring up. That is how it is with joy. Keep it with you at all times, like seeds in your pocket. Then, when you find fertile soil - in the workplace, at the doctor's office, around the dinner table - pull out a few of those seeds and sprinkle them around. Oh, the joy that will spring forth!

Dear Lord, I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart! Help me become so overcome with joy that I want to holler your praise from the rooftops for all to hear. Help me to spread my joy to everyone I come in contact with. My co-workers, my family, the neighbors or even the grumpy man at Walmart. Today, may You strengthen me from the inside and out with your joy. In Your Name, Amen.

The sunshine gives me such joy today. I hope you will find time to sprinkle a little joy to those you come in contact with today.
Blessings on your day,

No comments:

Post a Comment