Thursday, April 14, 2011

Presence of God

"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord." Psalm 89:15

Close your eyes and imagine yourself sitting on the beach, a warm breeze tickling your skin and the comforting sound of waves breaking on the shore. Or think of yourself in a garden, the sounds of songbirds and enchanting fragrances in every direction. Place yourself anywhere, but know that nothing can compare to being in the presence of God. The treasures of the universe are stored there, His love surrounds you, and peace flows like a beautiful river. Come and enjoy.

Lord, fill me afresh with Your Spirit today and overflow me with Your healing stream so that when I am with anyone else, they will sense Your presence. Make me to be like a well of refreshing water flowing out to others. I know You see me through Your Son, Jesus. I pray others will see Jesus in me, even if they don't fully understand what it is they are seeking. In Your Name, Amen.

Let your light shine today. Let others see Jesus in you. Let them wonder what you have. Are they ready to know what makes your light shine? Are you ready to share with them what that light is?
Blessings on your day,

No comments:

Post a Comment