Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Obedience

"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy . . . " Jude 1:24

Our obedience makes God happy - and should make us happy, too. In fact, the more difficult it is to obey, the more joyful we should be. Why? Because a big situation calls for a big God. And our God is bigger than anything we could ask for or think. He alone can prevent us from falling. So, if you're struggling in the area of obedience, surrender your will. Enter into joyful obedience.

Almighty God, help me to be a good listener to Your voice speaking to my heart. I don't want to drown it out with the noise and busyness of life. Help me to take every thought captive in obedience to Your Word. Keep me from entertaining unrighteousness in my thought life. Enable me to be diligent in not allowing anything into my mind that does not glorify You. In Your name, Amen.

Blessings on your Wednesday,

No comments:

Post a Comment